Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Traverse City is calling my name!!!

Usually I get very excited when a holiday weekend rolls around, especially one where the holiday falls on a Monday and I get an EXTRA long weekend, since I do not work Fridays. Well, this Labor Day weekend, I am so, so excited! About a month ago, I was in a funk, work was kicking my butt and life was draining me, so I decided I needed to get away. Hence, Labor Day weekend and I am going to Traverse City! Tart Bike Trail, Wineries, beautiful downtown, Lake Michigan, the pier, Sleeping Bear Sand Dunes...the list could go on and on. Tomorrow morning I leave and will head back to reality on Sunday sometime...until then :)

Stay tuned, many pictures will surely be taken!

Live your life full of photos...and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment