Friday, August 13, 2010

Domino's Farm

A post on Flickr piqued my interest...a post on the Exposure Detroit message boards on sunflower fields in the area...well, I learned that there are fields at Domino's Farm in Ann Arbor. Photo Field Trip here we come! Meg and I packed our gear up and went to Domino's Farm, got some decent shots, but due to the wind, frustration was definitely high (as well as blurry pictures).

We also met Julie and sweet baby Will at the Petting Zoo afterwards, such a cute little place ;) I am pretty sure I have been to Domino's Farm when I was a small child (maybe an elementary school field trip or something), but I didn't remember it that well, I totally recommend it to everyone, especially you all with kiddos...$5 to get into the petting zoo, a cheap day and you support a local business!

Anyways, enjoy the few photos that I thought were decent enough!





how could this sight not make you happy?



nice bumble bee, nice...

Auntie Meg and Sweet Baby Will


Mama and Sweet Baby Will




Live your life full of photos...and love.

1 comment: