Friday, November 5, 2010

The Un-Official BUT Fun Ann Arbor Photo Walk

Last weekend, I drove down to the lovely Ann Arbor to participate in the "Un-Official BUT Fun Ann Arbor Photo Walk", but together by a couple friends of mine. The day was a bit chilly and the clouds stuck around until we were getting into our cars to leave, but overall, it was a fun time. The first photo is a bit blurry because my camera was on manual focus and it didnt realize it until after the fact, but I was able to fix it before I took anymore photos--thank you photography Gods!!
Take a look at the Ann Arbor "fun-ness"...




The Group


Hi Rebecca!


I *heart* fall!


The Cube




great architecture


U of M


so serene


welcome


selfie


smoking is a "sticky" situation


BOLD


"ivy" league


old school schwinn


bike house?


Live your life full of photos...and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment