Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Busy Busy Bee!

Wow! The busy-ness that has been consuming my life this month is exhausting! I am so happy to finally be home one night, nothing I HAVE to do after work--that cannot be done at home anyways. Happy to say I am feeling more human this week, the exhaustion that my body felt at the end of last week was unreal. Anyways, enough complaining...here are some of the photos that have been consuming my life (for a photography class that I am taking).




Greenfield Village


Greenfield Village


STUDIO TIME! My hobby, bicycling.


STUDIO TIME! Fruit Still Life


Self Portrait #1..."A True Fan"


Self Portrait #2 "JAVA!!!"


Macro-Yellow Rose





Oh yeah, last weekend was a great weekend away in Cadillac, MI. A much needed Girls Weekend with some great friends, and met some new great friends in the process. It's amazing what some Michigan "Up North" air can do for you!






Live your life full of photos...and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment