Sunday, December 12, 2010

Boston: where everybody knows your name...

Boston is a pretty cute little/big city. Last weekend I was in Boston for a continuing education course, with a bit of "touristy" time squeezed in. I was amazed by the old architecture of the city, the beautiful churches...and the doors! Oh my gosh, I love to photograph doors, and this city has beautiful and fun doors! Too bad I didn't have my fancy camera for the door photos. Oh well, gives me a good reason to go back. :)


one of the many, many fabulous doors

one of the beautiful churches, not really
worth a $6 entrance fee though!

so pretty!

Mmm, Beer!

I highly recommend the Sam Adams Brewery Tour, it's
free...and you get free beer at the end!

We love you Sam!


Live your life full of photos...and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment