Saturday, July 24, 2010

PhotoWalk: Ann Arbor


A couple weeks ago I met up with a friend that just had a baby (who, I might add, is so precious!) and we decided to head into Ann Arbor for an unofficial photo walk.

Now, I have only been to Ann Arbor a small handful of times, definitely not enough to "see" Ann Arbor, well, Jes did a good job of showing me some of the sights, especially on U of M's campus. The architecture is amazing and so beautiful, my photos do not do a good job of capturing the artistic detail of some of these buildings, the store fronts are so cute and fun, and the alley that we found...AMAZING!!! While I have not been through all of Ann Arbor, the parts that I have seen have been great and have had my camera working very diligently, I definitely hope to go back soon and take more photographs of what Ann Arbor has to offer!









Thanks Jes for the mini "tour" of the city that you love, lets go back soon...I would love to see the "Big House" :)


Live your life full of photos...and love.

1 comment: